You can now use SendTo (version 1.1.1) to send clips from Final Cut Pro X to After Effects CS5/5.5/6, as well as Motion!
Here’s how it works: export your FCPX project as .fcpxml, drag it onto the app, and select the clip you want to send. Then click “Send To” to setup a composition preset with in/out, duration, frame rate and resolution in Motion or After Effects. It’s a great way to save time setting up compositions, and get right to work on grading, effects, etc.
- RT @asmallteapot: “Show my timer.” http://t.co/13OxVJ9cGz 6 days ago
- #ff @JossActual I know it's not Friday. I really do... 1 week ago
- RT @rosspruden: "63% had never backed a project before." http://t.co/rFmBJWBg9Q Big Kickstarters lead to the pie *expanding*, not contracti… 1 week ago
- They said: "receive a free orchid plant" I heard: "receive a free organ transplant" #strangefreebies 1 week ago
- Stop trying to think outside the box: instead, reinvent the corrugated cardboard industry. #lifetip 2 weeks ago